Shipping + Terms
Shipping + Terms
All Domestic Orders will be shipped as follows;
- Shipping & handling via Ground Shipping.
- All orders are made-to-order. Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery from date of purchase.
- You will receive an email confirmation with tracking# at time of shipping.
Domestic orders shipped typically arrive*:
- Monday through Friday, not including holidays;
- within seven (7) to nine (9) business days;
- up to fourteen (14) business days for shipments to remote locations.
- Actual delivery times and costs are subject to change.
- The delivery times and costs displayed in the order summary at the time of your order will reflect your shipping charges, and when you should expect to receive an order placed on that day. This information will also appear in your order confirmation email.
- Please contact NgLp Designs for order and shipping details.
For all orders shipped, “signature required” to ensure receipt of product to your door.
Please be advised that there are no returns or exchanges on merchandise as all is custom made to order.
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws, and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
The materials on NgLp Designs’s web site are provided “as is”. NgLp Designs makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, NgLp Designs does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall NgLp Designs or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on NgLp Designs’s Internet site, even if NgLp Designs or a NgLp Designs authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Governing Law
Any claim relating to NgLp Designs’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the Province of Ontario without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.